Frequently Asked Questions – FAQ
The basic course will be taught by Eddie Tan and team but the course modules are
created and developed by Augustine Edward. The intermediate and advanced courses
will be taught by Augustine.
Yes, there is an intermediate and advanced course. Our course director will have a
short interview with you to determine which course would suit you best.
You will understand the basics of the various components of a sound system and how it all works together.
The certification is recognised by all major production companies in Malaysia. It is not officially
recognized worldwide but will be accepted upon the recommendation of AES Academy.
- Yes, you will.
- Yes, they are.
- Please email email@example.com for more information.
- A basic understanding of English
- The will to learn
Houses of Worship
1) A firm understanding of basic audio engineering
2) A minimum of 7 years’ experience as a system tech/engineer with references in sound system design
3) Diploma/degree in electrical/electronics is a bonus
4) Any other courses or seminars related to audio will also be beneficial